Thursday, April 21, 2011

yin yang

I balance my life. I need to give Yin to my Yang. Everybody needs that, only if they realize. We had run a lot. I told myself that I need to run faster and jump higher, like all the time. Until one day I realize that blur of the traffic was sending me spinning.. I was getting nowhere. That I missed so many beautiful things I’ve passed on my run. Where was I? Run and saw one exact point of finish line, and forgot to look around and smile. Then there was a point that I told myself: Dear, you need to slow down.

And now when I slow my run and breath relaxly, fill my days with simply sharing and making friends and taking Yoga class, here comes people asking, what you’ve been up to Fara? What are you doing now? You can’t just walk like this, you always run! That they expect me to do something cool like they said I ususally did. To do something stands out among others. To do something tirelessly great and inspiring, in their eyes. To be their ideal version of me, in their mind.

No way. I closed my eyes and breath. For I know I should take another long and winding road to run again anytime but soon, and before that time comes, let’s just embrace the moment. That’s what matter. I don’t give any fuck of what people judging, I’m on my pitstop, enjoying my drink and getting everthing ready for another match. Now embracing grace, stop the rush.

# I write this for my friend Bayu Fajri Hadyan, a super fast sprint runner in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment