Saturday, April 9, 2011

my pleasure treasure

Lately I see and listen and feel a lot of God's work, manifest in a form of family and friends. THEY ARE AMAZING. Like really really amazing. When I shared to friends, it was like giving them a piece of me, and then they giving me another piece of me which I could hardly remember, and they put it in me, in a very right place. Do you know the feeling??? When you fell into pieces and you couldn't bring it all back together, for you think your hands hurt so much even can't stop bleeding, and suddenly there are a lot of people coming in a rush to give you back yourself, piece to piece. It feels so good I can even cry my heart out. I'm blessed. Dear you, and you, and you, I thank you, for every single part of me you've been carried all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment