Saturday, April 16, 2011

don't believe the truth

I had enough of people talking and forcing and asking and judging. If this is a part of me, if I don't look that strong and that I need time to be afraid, at the end of the day everyone's tired, at the end of the day they don't see me as I am, they see their ideal version of me in their mind. I almost don't believe there'll be someone someday pops out from somehere and take me as I am, a whole 100%, with those worst and lamest parts included. If soul mate's real and that's the truth, so I'm sort of in the moment of not believing the truth. That doesn't make me a cynical, that kinda makes me the way I really am, at least now.

some might say "fuck the truth" but in the matter of fact, mostly,
truth fuck us more.

No comments:

Post a Comment