Tuesday, April 13, 2010

alone in a crowded salihara


The night of April 9th I went to Salihara alone, with no partner. I never like to be alone, but cause my boyf really wanted to see Seringai in Rolling Stone release party which is held on the very same time with the film in Salihara, so we decided to go to our own destination, alone.

Unlike usual, Salihara was crowded. This is beyond my expectation, there were a lot of "bule" for apparently an exhibition was held. I thought it wasn't gonna be fun at all, everyone was talking to their fellows but me.

I was there to watch "At The Very Bottom of Everything", and unexpectedly I had my own definition of fun, for the fact that the film is GREAT, and the film makers and actors were all coming :)

Alone was not that bad after all, it apparently gave me chance to enjoy the film with my deeper thought, with my clearer point of view, with my own unique understanding.

“Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better.” (Henry Rollins)

See the next post to know about the super brilliant film!



No comments:

Post a Comment