Tuesday, April 13, 2010

the march of me

Aloha, folks :)

Since this is the very first post of my blog, I'd like to share the reason why my blog is called "hey ho let's go!".

So that is the tittle of Ramones' song I've been listening like zillion times lately. I open the almighty-Youtube and search for this song. Wait 'til the buffering process done then play it. Play it over and over again. I can feel the beat and the energy and the funny rush. Frankly I don't really understand the meaning of the whole song and I have no intention of knowing it further, but this Ramones's song simply makes me feel like running and running with laughter.

I like the way it feels, running while laughing is the analogy of the way I live my life. I do run to catch my finish line, which are dreams and goals, yet I also do laugh cause I enjoy the fun of my journey! My breath might be heavier, for it takes more energy to do them both, but I know the value I gain is surely worth it :)

Hey Ramones, though you guys don't know how much this song means to me, as I don't even know the real meaning of your song, but well.. thank you!

Listen the march of me in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InK4xolg6vk

No comments:

Post a Comment