Wednesday, April 14, 2010

then i catch serigala militia

Right after I had my own quality time with myself watching film at Salihara alone, my boyf called and told me that Seringai in Rolling Stone hasn't perform yet but they're already on the stage. So I asked my friend whom I randomly met at Salihara and she said that she really needs a metal gig as an escape from her hectic week, so then we ran to find taxi then happpp we were instantly there and lucky us, Seringai hasn't start their play yet. 

I myself, not a big fan of Seringai, but my boyf and my brothers are. That night Seringai was calling all the wolves, but I think the wolves (the crowd) did not really show their canine. Well I enjoyed my time there, cause they played the song "Citra Natural", and Arian (the vocalist) said "We play this song for you, ladies." :)

Citra Natural by Seringai

hey sayang.
mengapa engkau cemas?
tak usah menjadi sesuatu yang bukan dirimu.
termakan. terbuai. dengan segala citra emas.
nilai diri, mengapa jadi ragu?
biarkanlah, tak perlu frustasi. tercitra.
kau cantik, apa adanya.
terbuai? cukup percaya diri. tercitra.
kau cantik, apa adanya.
terlena? indah, pancarkan isi.
hey sayang, semua citra di layar kaca.
tak berarti, dibanding tampil natural.
semua ini, terjual, pluralitas tak berharga.
bayang semu dan tidaklah kekal.
ah sudahlah, tak perlu depresi.

No comments:

Post a Comment