Monday, March 28, 2011

the idea of perfection?

"pure honest love wanting nothing in return."

I'm sorry guys at some points on my journey with Robie, I forgot this mantra. I'm sorry I forgot to be pure, and so it has to be ended. I really am sorry. I feel like it's my failure, seeing you guys asking with no acceptance of the truth. Feeling the disappointment came up on your face. Heard the words form Bella "ya ampun! semakin pupus aja harapan gw tentang hubungan yang ideal! :(" and saw the teary eyes of Cindy (seriously she looked like on her way to cry) "how could it be?! I look up to you and it all has to be ended??" I'm sorry guys I can't make it, I’m sorry for ruining your visible idea of perfection.

But one thing I need you to know that perfection comes with obstacles, and it actually about how I see life and especially relationship with a clearer view now, how I see that "to be pure is everything you need to fight for" not "to have him/to hold on a relationship which corrupt you", no it's not. It's about how I learn, how I forgive, and how I promise myself I won't make the same mistake ever again. I call it maturity, and that's my idea of perfection.

For me, that's what precious, for I've finally safely landed at this point, and to be on this point I need to go thru a very bad turbulence in my flight. Life’s best lessons are learned at the worst times. I don't do regular, I challenged, I beat it, and I learn to be stronger than ever. Let's see how many question I'll do well and how many wrong answer will teach me more.

I'm sorry guys for being disappointing,
but really thank God for letting me landed at the point where I can see things differently.
Warm hugs,
Fara Ramadhina

No comments:

Post a Comment