Monday, June 4, 2012

Work in pajamas


What I learned much about running a business is: you gotta plan, execute (keep sticking with the plan), adapt, and evaluate everything yourself. Here I am learning about being independent, nobody will tell me what to do. I gotta know exactly what I have to do. It might sounds nice and free BUT it is way too far from simple - especially when you work with a more unorganized partner (but thank God he got limitless energy and spirit). 


Yes I can work whenever I want, without even take a bath and brush teeth and change pajamas, but the truth is: to keep yourself continuosly plan-execute-adapt-evaluate progress and improvement everyday is not easy. I praise every entrepreneur, for the leadership and the will to keep progressing! :)



and check out the business I am running in http://bayusvara.wix.com/sound


No comments:

Post a Comment